Monday, July 12, 2010

Boobs Aand High Heels

SERVER "ACCORDION MAN." Part lra.

With my Accordion "Transicord"
I really an aspiration of my childhood: to be a musician. I finished high school, and provided what would be my future. The National College "Ricardo Palma, we had the opportunity to practice the phrase, next to Luis Orbegozo, higher-grade student who led the report to the recess. Lucho, became speaker of Radio Miraflores and we would start at 54 on Radio "Victoria". I am indebted to Professor Sallust Maldonado Robles, guidance and support.

My other vocation, the music, was postponed. Professor Oscar Velasquez, who we loved playing the piano Chopin polonaise, I required to have the instrument and of course, for obvious reasons, was impossible. However, the singing teacher Pietro Bruno, I had tried for the choir, had the wisdom to give me a manual of exercises for the fingers and that was based indenpendizarlos practice without the instrument. I owe you this teacher!.

I had become a maniac. No hands were still and took every occasion to exercise my fingers. Upon entering the radio, took advantage of pianists such as Raul Huambachano, Reynaldo Cruz and others, watching them in action and teach me some positions. I learned from "ear" and did not take long to play waltzes and boleros fashion. Then came "Gaby Rossi, who introduced me to master Nino Sorrentino and began to study music.

I said, "I WANT IS POWER." I acquired an accordion and I confronted the staff. I wasted no time and devoured the exercises with my anxiety and desire to the fullest. He was 22 years old and the challenge was difficult. My teacher encouraged me and was amazed at my rapid progress. In Surquillo met the "Cholo Berrocal" and joined his shows with my accordion. Do not miss anything and not imagine, teaching children the basics, completed this mission.

would be my friends from school, the brothers Manuel and Jorge Revilla Villafuerte, who invited me to join his band. Both were drummers and reached contracts. The public will accept and danced with our fashion repertoire. In 1970, Domingo Rullo convinced me to be professional. I provided a "Transicord (electronic accordion) and the amplifier and so, always with my friends, I was" the doctors. " As a guitarist to accompany me Roberto Uceda, formerly of "The Guajiro."

We accepted all social events and reached important institutions as the "Circolo Sportivo Italiano", the "Country Clubs", the "Emerald Club", etc. When the speaker was acting in "CINCOMANÍA" for American TV, Humberto Martínez Morosini, my great friend and colleague of mine dubbed "The Accordion Man. "Today I left the boot by" keyboards. "I'm still in the struggle and I am proud to have fulfilled my dreams, beating the years through effort and dedication. (Continue).

0 comments:

Post a Comment