We joined with right foot into the world of the "goats." I do not know its meaning but the way was known to the parties, in our environment of musicians. Manuel Revilla, my first drummer, I recognize very nobly dignified opted out by not feeling suitable for the professional field. I regretted very much and so when my turn to meet announcer on Channel 4, thanks to Mr Antonio Esparza, who recommended a young man wanting to join my group.
|
| TV presentation. Channel 2. |
Oscar Cornejo, son of the Barrios Altos, would, after the respective tests, stall owner. I seconded with his pace and are in the majority of my career. In another internet blog and commenting on the television program "Cincomanía" is reference to "Accordion Man" and drummer "Daddy" in a presentation as a promotion RICE. Our friendship remains steadfast and now as a grandfather.
I thank the contribution of other drummers who played for me. Alfonso Juarez, a boy of Pueblo Libre, very serious and disciplined. A Raul Saenz, a veteran percussionist who took part in "Springboard to Fame" and a great friend who I have pinned to my memories. Jorge "Coqui" Neciosup, kills boy of generational musical and very good. "Carita" Estrada ", noted Peruvian drummer. José Aponte, based in the United States, the" Dolton "Fernando Bolart that gave luster to the whole.
On guitar, I will always remember Robert Uceda, a friend whom he admired with "Guajiro" remarkable trio of 50's romantic and that began with "The Peneca" child time. A Carlos Monteodoro "Pitot, owner of a huge tropical swing and my neighbor in the Neighborhood Unit No. 3. Enthusiast Manuel La Rosa, now devoted to singing and occasional all good guitarists, who had to turn to when they were plentiful "goats."
A key element in the group was "Lucho" Vivar. Cantor specializes in "everything." Cumbia, salsa, the waltz, polka and seafood. Without doubt, the Champion of the party. I went to rock and strong was "The Pest". I must admit that boleros were in charge of Robert Uceda. Finally, a reminder for our mobility: Juanito Barja and his "fantastic car" Don Juan Malpica and Cousten and Don Enrique Robles, who died shot by terrorism. All my neighbors.
A special mention Copara Rubén, a friend who lent his truck to particular contingencies save Renzo and Rubin, now a professional "Speedy." "ACCORDION MAN" was my last. Today we are, "CARLOS Server and its key." I carried another neighbor: Don Carlos Durand. They and my musicians are in my heart and, equally, my beloved customers to greet and thank those who granted me the honor to play at their meetings. MUSIC ALIVE!.
0 comments:
Post a Comment