evoke my duty now, Alfonso Juarez, a drummer who I placed by telephone Musicians' Union of Peru. For reasons that I remember, I turned to the phone and they said turned out to be this character who debuted with me and earned my trust by their proper way to proceed. I lived for those times of the 70 in Pueblo Libre and had other jobs that allowed to support his family. A musician right that, if I remember correctly, he joined the Marine Band Peru. try to outline how we began normally a dance. If it was a birthday and the environment showed roistering, tearing his with the waltz "Rosa Elvira" and we were adding items as the dancers were displayed on stage. The start time was usually 11 at night. At other times as warming up, a selection of famous songs in the rhythm of cha cha bolero: "Siboney", "Adele told me," Vereda Tropical "and the great themes of memory always liked.
I liked the way with me on that subject imposed by Roberto Carlos "A cat in the dark." Bossa nova was his forte. After the first hour and being 12, a kick drum and cymbals, we allowed playing "Happy Birthday." All chanted the famous "Happy Berthey" and was the great moment of celebration, then the couple danced to the tune of "Anniversary Waltz", that "Waves of the Danube" to applause and cheers from the crowd. "Tone" became joyful dance.
Arrival pasodoble generally "La Morena my Copla" with all your English salt. My clients and I say with great satisfaction, was people who loved the tradition. The "health" came and went. How dancing to "La Pollera Colora" or that issue of Walter Fuentes "Banda came," and that the Peruvian musician has had to face a complaint to the famous Willy Colon wins his authorship. That issue was a success in recordings and no musician who left to interpret it. Walter Strength!
evoke ALFONSO JUAREZ, has returned to the past for big parties. A baptism, the holy house, a marriage, "given the hoops" of lovers, birthday, wedding silver, gold and all that gave reason to hold a meeting, have now disappeared. Thanks Alfonso for giving life to your pace to what we could extract our Accordion musically. We said goodbye to evoke a grand finale with huayno seafood and the famous "Mexican Hat Dance." Here come the Carnival! Thanks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment