But in these past vacation, I decided try to relax and put aside everything. As I posted not oranges and much less on twitter. That's why it was late, I bring you the alert that was issued earlier this month for vacationers. Especially for those who went for a ride to known places of our country turisitica shop on the coast national tumbled.
As it turns out that things are in the country, they feared attacks by the narco to vacationers and are inviting everyone to take precautions both on the road and in resorts, beaches, water parks, etc. Above all, it warned of bomb attacks in public places with large numbers people, to recognize an attacker only just look good in people around and if they saw anything suspicious had to immediately alert the authorities. I left an image that exemplifies one of those mind (and possible) attacking vacationers:
(already noticed the fuse of the "bomb")
I'm glad they returned to good home. Now fuck shit!
0 comments:
Post a Comment