Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Invader Zim Costumes 4 Sale

CARL BENITO SORRENTINO. BROTHER IN THE FRIENDSHIP AND THE MUSIC!.

Happy Moments!
If we dare to enter this world of communications and without any presumption of wisdom, I must thank all those good friends who have visited our site, and favor us with their readings . A Carl Benito Sorrentino, who try to "friend and brother in music," I have no words to reflect the feelings of gratitude I owe. The, from Venezuela, where he lives for many years, I was comforted with his greatness of spirit and solidarity.

I do not like to highlight the bad that I had or I have, I am in treatment for cancer and from my colon operation to two years have passed. In November 2009 we started these blogs and have been increasing thanks to the encouragement of those who follow us and especially Benedict. Nobody owns an eternal life but in my circumstances, there is need for improvement in everything. Those who are going through the mine, write seek therapy. Everything is a matter of will and uplifting.

Will came to light days "Carlos Servan and the Keys" as our fifth blog. One way to remember what we did as a musician and what we intend to continue doing. My accordion teacher was the unforgettable artist Don Nino Sorrentino, father of Benedict. Back in 58 of the last century, with the puck very typical of the Italians, I took a taste for music to interpret it my way. I forget my beginnings!. Hence the brotherhood began with Benito, great accordionist and polished technique.

Benito and granddaughter Bethany.
In age it took a year of "handicap." Grandparents are both very potion. We spent the 70 for a while and continue with the "keys." Before it was more common with the accordion and today with this wonderful keyboard. We write every day and do not think that is a vice. Of chatty announcers and radio service whether we are in this beautiful task voluntarily, without fear of contradiction, has worked so great for my rehabilitation. Always clear that Benedict is the stimulus.

As an aside and it is good to admit it, start it gave me Bustinza Milagros Valverde, a beloved journalist nocturnal RPP that escuhándome anecdotes have suggested I write my book. Being that difficult task, I resorted to this way and here I am. But the task remains to writing, I owe to Carl Benito Sorrentino, the boy of yesterday, who many will remember when encouraged with his accordion and lavish meetings in the most elegant, circling our capital.

From these pages I give my appreciation not only the artist but the human being carries with him. He completed his happiness with Carmen, his wife and a professional in the dental field giving very high, as a compatriot, the prestige of Peru. Thanks SORRENTINO CARL BENITO who repeat what the Brother in Music and Friendship!. My love to your grandchildren that are precious and parents and grandparents. A salute to the sister as Venezuela and its good people. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment