Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Women Strangeling Man

THE "Damn!" Jose Eduardo ANDRADE CAVERO. Anecdotes.

Damn it, hear!
That old Radio Victoria, famous as "the issuer of the best programs, keep a series of anecdotes about his various characters. The principal was José Eduardo Cavero Andrade. Owner and manager of the same projected his views to the television when you thought or still on 4, 5 and 7. Don José Eduardo, I used to cry often, to call attention to their employees, the phrase "Damn it! Fair was the first thing I heard from his lips, in the first interview he gave us. The comment on "My first interview with JE R. Cavero in Victoria" in this blog.

During those years he worked as Janitors and some errands, the late Felix. Today is a progressive merchant. Cavero I remember he sent him to some urgent documents shown in the case and the boy, did the opposite. We were in the recording room and gave the explanation, with its traditional "mote" from provincial. Did not expect the "damn it", his voice a special tone and then added: When will you learn! Have you had breakfast?. It takes 20 cents and buy your juice from alfalfa, which makes you really need. Damn it. (The alfalfa was food for donkeys).

Serván, Soto, and Carlos A. Tello Delgado
On another occasion and the effect of the flu and a good dawn, José Lázaro Tello was evil of "guargueros." Hard at work in commercials, at least he could submit his voice failed him and gave a loud rooster. A falsetto that had nothing to do with his wonderful voice. They were coming to light steps of the cabin was Cavero speech and carrying a glass of warm water. "Damn it, hear! Told Tello. Clean your pipe. That will do much good." It was a preparation to gargle and admiration caused us the way they act so familiar with the great entertainer. He asked us we replaced the injured, while conducting this operation care.

As commented by José Lázaro this story, once, knowing the reaction of Mr. Cave, I spend a hoax to the "Entertainer of Crowds." Imitating the voice of the Manager, the phone call from another place and stepped over the board. "Sor Tello, sir, never said, come to my office that I have something important to say." Samuel Soto operator Marius, watched from the control and fast pace of our beloved colleague. Management knocked on the door and said "Mr. Cave at his command." The response was immediate: "Damn it, hear! Go to your hole and do not interrupt me!" The truth is that we regret.

Gálvez Ramírez, Cavero, Ana Mendoza and Arenas
The phrase that was his companion. After so many years and countless events, I can just understand the personality of this "brodcaster" Peru. The radio worked at their own pace. Dawned in preparing the radio news station from 5. He wrote editorials and selected major news of the day. Still did Juan Ramirez Lazo appearance. The conductor was the great speaker Colonel Alberto Arenas, with the collaboration of the young José Carlos Servan. Completed the information, going to breakfast and returned at 8 am to continue the struggle. Almost a Manager in bed.

To complete this remembrance will narrate what, as a scare, I warned the little Eddie, his cocky son of 7 or 9 years. We did not know their games and how it managed to mortify those laborábamos in Radio Victoria. This surquillano man not yet 20, he said "If I lit, which would pay for" duck "was his dad." Within a minute, Don José Eduardo and "Damn!" asked: Is it true that I was going to hit? I gave the explanation of the case and added: "You just left the shell and it behaves like an old man. Damn! My son is just a moth!". There was everything. An out of range!. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment